For JBDS 7, we need to ensure this list is as current and up to date as possible.
The current list of Extras/Central connectors that we mirror are:
- atlassian/3.0.6.v20120628 --> 3.2.1.v20130402 -
- gwt/3.1.0.v201208080121-rel-r42 --> 3.2.3.v201304260926-rel-r42/ -
- pmd/3.2.6 --> 4.0.0.v20130510-1000 -
- springide/18.104.22.168109122348 --> 22.214.171.124303060654-RELEASE-e4.3 -
- subclipse/1.8.16_1.7.5.v1 --> 1.8.20_126.96.36.199 -
- testng/188.8.131.5220825_1316 --> 184.108.40.20630330_0839/ -
- VJET 0.10 -
These are currently unchanged since December when we released JBDS 6.0.0:
- [REMOVED] eclipsecs/220.127.116.11209221626 - no new releases as of 2013.06.27, only some 5.6.1 milestones, so Max Rydahl Andersen has requested we remove this from Central (
- findbugs/18.104.22.16821210 - nothing new as of 2013.06.21
Additionally (Target Platform):
- egit/22.214.171.124302201838-r -> 126.96.36.199306101825-r -
JBIDE-14461(included in Kepler R - not part of Central as this is included in TP / Core) - eg., http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.30.5.Beta1/
- swtbot 2.1 / junit4 -
JBIDE-13843(included in JBT TP; needed for running UI tests)
JBoss Tools Locus (for use with Teiid in JBT-IS/JBDS-IS only):
- mockito/1.9.5 -
JBIDE-12971¥ (to be included in JBT Locus 1.0.0 [1,2,3])
- fest-assert/1.4 & fest-util/1.1.6 -
JBIDE-12972¥ (to be included in JBT Locus 1.0.1 [1,2,3])
See comments below for latest site URLs.
¥ - These issues do not block the release of JBDS 7.0.0.GA.