- Legacy ManagementRealm, no local-auth enabled, only users located properties file.
- SASL authentication factory, digest with FooRealm, userName/password in other properties file
The http management interface
- Reference ManagementRealm and upgrade references SAL factory.
1) User connects using credentials required for FooRealm
2) User disables SASL authentication : /core-service=management/management-interface=http-interface:write-attribute(name=http-upgrade.sasl-authentication-factory,value=undefined
3) User reloads ==> Connection fails.
The user should be prompted for ManagementRealm credentials (if the current ones are not valid in the context of this realm).