Description of problem:
Service task has two default parameters:
"Parameter" - input of operation
"Result" - output of operation
"Parameter" and "Result" can be set on "Service Task" tab. But these assignments are not shown in "I/O Parameters" tab
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BPMN2 Modeler - 1.2.3.CR2-v20160209-2002
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create process containing 'service task'
- Set implementation for 'service task'
- Set operation for 'service task'
- On 'Service Task' tab set 'Source' for operation input
- On 'Service Task' tab set 'Target' for operation output
- Save your work and check 'I/O Parameters' tab
There will be not "Parameter" neither "Result" assignment
There will be "Parameter" and "Result" assignment
User can fill on "I/O Parameters" tab input assignment named "Parameter" and output assignment named "Result". These are also stored in xml source. But they disappear from "I/O Parameters" tab after properties are reopened.