[V] Download the Magnolia 7.9.1 RPM (http://download.devel.redhat.com/brewroot/work/tasks/7456/5277456/magnolia-7.9.1-3.noarch.rpm)
- [V] Turn on the maintenance page and set the bypassing IP addresses: 10.34.2.144
- [V] Stop EAP, wait for the VM snapshot.
- [V] Stop Puppet service
- [V] Install the RPM.
- [V] Fix web.xml of both public and author instances in Puppet (in /services/magnoliaAuthor/deploy/magnoliaAuthor.ear/magnoliaAuthor.war/WEB-INF and /services/magnoliaPublic/deploy/magnoliaPublic.ear/magnoliaPublic.war/WEB-INF)
- [V] Start Puppet service
- [V] Start EAP.
- [V,H] Watch logs on start.
- [H] Fill in the DCP credentials (staging only)
- [H] Check the functionality of https://www.jboss.org/rest/projectData
- [V] Turn off the maintenance page
- [V] If running, shut down EAP
- [V] Revert VM from snapshot (do not overwrite backed-up database!)
- [V] Start EAP
- [V,H] Check the functionality.
web.xml shall be as installed, but following part:
will not have "-stg" on the production server.