Goal: if counter's are used, there is no need to start counter's caches!
- remove __counter_configuration and use the state-cache to store counter's configuration
- When the first counter is defined and stored in the state-cache, the __counter cache is started.
- When a node joins, it starts the __counter cache if it finds a counter's configured stored
- We need to persist the counter's configuration (for persisted counters only!) manually since the state-cache isn't persisted
- the state-cache is available during partitions! same counter can be defined with different configuration
users have to deal with it while I can't find a way to resolve a conflict.