BTW check if you're dragging XML files onto the endpoints, make sure its got the xmlns definition in it...
a recent change was to add that in (for easier diagnostic of what is a messages file and whats a general XML file etc.
Its working fine for me here.
- I grab some messages from a queue, drop them into a source directory to get a few XML files (I can then edit those files to change the payload etc).
- I enable tracing on the myCamel context (or route1).
- drop one of the message.xml files onto myCamel/Endpoints/activemq/route1.In
- I see the message show up on myCamel/Endpoints/activemq/route1.Out.Other
- If I click on myCamel/Routes or myCamel/Routes/route1 I see in the Messages View 3 versions of the message I just dropped; if I select one of them it highlights where it was in the Route View
Wondering if you used a different permutation of dragging/dropping?
FWIW previously I"ve hit the odd issue over some combination of endpoint/queue/message at the drag or drop bit; though if the send fails you usually get a dialog popup?