- [WFCORE-62] - PersistentResourceXMLDescription enancements
- [WFCORE-962] - PersistentResourceDefinition should accept a Parameters constructor
- [WFCORE-60] - Capabilities and requirements in a managed process
- [WFCORE-803] - Capabilty model references
- [WFCORE-946] - CLI Hangs in 'quit'
- [WFCORE-969] - Improve subsystem test to be able to test operation transformers with attachments in one go
- [WFCORE-365] - inconsistent usage of min/max-occurs in model description
- [WFCORE-868] - CLI if/else is not handling special characters strings with parenthesis
- [WFCORE-959] - Handling of ManagementResourceRegistration runtimeOnly is broken
- [WFCORE-961] - CapabilityRegistryResourceDefinition provides inconsistent ordering of output
- [WFCORE-967] - list-xxx and map-xxx do not work in a composite
- [WFCORE-968] - WriteAttributeHandler needs to add steps to the top of the queue
- [WFCORE-974] - Cli calls leak memory in Host Controller when reading children names in domain mode
- [WFCORE-977] - Parameter completion for :write-attribute is broken
- [WFCORE-836] - PersistentResourceXMLDescription should mashall default values by default
- [WFCORE-903] - Resubmit fixed version of WFCORE-860
- [WFCORE-912] - Properly register all capabilites on ResourceDefinition
- [WFCORE-963] - Add capability for IO worker thread pool size
- [WFCORE-597] - Where an ObjectTypeAttributeDefinition is in use respect the ResourceOnly setting on contained types for add operations.
- [WFCORE-807] - Improve error reporting for missing capabilties
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.