- [WFCORE-789] - Investigate possibilty of having EAP transformers tests run by default
- [WFCORE-353] - CLI command for executing the deployment scanner
- [WFCORE-620] - JBoss Product Installation Report
- [WFCORE-777] - Add ability to use socket binding groups from host subsystems
- [WFCORE-780] - ServiceRemovalHandler should take advantage of provided RuntimeCapability(s) to determine what service(s) to remove
- [WFCORE-781] - Add ability to use capability-provided integrations from services and DUPs
- [WFCORE-787] - OSHs that remove capabilities cannot access the removed capability to restore runtime services during rollback
- [WFCORE-788] - Executing a composite operation allowing services to restart fails if the first operation relies on a capability of a remove operation
- [WFCORE-795] - Attribute groups (and allowedValues) not inherited by further attributes.
- [WFCORE-764] - Remove deprecated methods for ordered-child-resources
- [WFCORE-766] - Move cli extension tests from manual mode into standalone
- [WFCORE-786] - Remove temporary code to make compatible with WF core
- [WFCORE-792] - Remove vestiges of recursive step execution from AbstractOperationContext
- [WFCORE-793] - Limit capabilities to providing a single service with a fixed service name pattern
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.