- [ERRAI-833] - Errai Security: Depends on a rather old version of DeltaSpike.
- [ERRAI-826] - Make the navigation container injectable as a @DataField.
- [ERRAI-840] - Raise exception if @Portable models use *reserved* names
- [ERRAI-855] - Upgrade to keycloak 1.2.0
- [ERRAI-148] - Support for generic methods in Errai RPC
- [ERRAI-480] - @Templated with templates available at run-time instead of compile-time
- [ERRAI-796] - Support for JsonTypeInfo and inheritance with Jackson
- [ERRAI-831] - Errai Binding: Support binding Widgets that implement TakesValue<V>.
- [ERRAI-832] - Add posibility to exclude Entities from Errai JPA scan
- [ERRAI-852] - Allow for model properties to be updated on events other than GWT's ValueChangeEvent
- [ERRAI-824] - Update jboss.spec.jboss.javaee.6.0.version to v3.0.3.
- [ERRAI-830] - Sending message from the client to the server doesn't work with Wildfly 8.2.0
- [ERRAI-835] - Usage of TranslationService & associated @TranslationKey needs to be documented.
- [ERRAI-836] - Errai Forge Addon runs into errors while being installed with Forge's addon-install-from-git command
- [ERRAI-837] - Updates to elements in bound lists don't cause change events when list is not mutated
- [ERRAI-838] - NPE in CdiExtensionPoints if any bean is in Java root package
- [ERRAI-839] - Class level validation does not execute in some cases
- [ERRAI-841] - Page path with non safe (non-ascii) url characters
- [ERRAI-844] - Application fails to start when logging is disabled.
- [ERRAI-845] - class with @Timed annotation fails to compile if type set to DELAYED
- [ERRAI-848] - BindableListWrapper contains() calls convertToProxy() even for already proxied items
- [ERRAI-849] - PropertyChangeHandlerSupport notifyHandlers() - new handlers cannot be added/removed from inside existing property change handler
- [ERRAI-853] - Error with a layout hierarchy (templated composites) over more than 1 level
- [ERRAI-860] - ClientMarshaller running on server side instead of a ServerMarshaller
- [ERRAI-866] - Catch "bad payload" exception ... subsequently a Chrome bug (Websocket)
- [ERRAI-843] - Refactor Errai BOM and align dependency versions with JBoss integration BOM
- [ERRAI-847] - Update Getting Started section in reference guide
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.