- [SAVARA-138] - WSDL generation generates WSDL with two ports, both with the same soap:address location URL.
- [SAVARA-141] - Savara build does not use JBT Target Platform; add missing Helios deps to Target & set job to use TP
- [SAVARA-143] - BPEL Generation creates incorrect PartnerLinkType when ParticipantType has more than one RoleType
- [SAVARA-148] - Only one variable created per underlying schema type
- [SAVARA-137] - Generate WSDLs in wsdl folder when generating BPEL processes
- [SAVARA-158] - Change CDL to Protocol Model converter to put type information into protocol import statements instead of properties
- [SAVARA-168] - Contracts should be generated from local and global models
- [SAVARA-169] - Contracts should not be associated with model, but provided as part of the context for the task being performed
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.