- [RIFTSAW-193] - BPEL receive WS returns null if parameterStyle=ParameterStyle.WRAPPED
- [RIFTSAW-325] - Dynamically assigning partnerLink EPR fails
- [RIFTSAW-359] - Active process instance diagram not shown first time
- [RIFTSAW-360] - Problems with soapAction in BPEL process
- [RIFTSAW-361] - Exception when requesting execution history
- [RIFTSAW-363] - Add authentication to query REST service
- [RIFTSAW-372] - Correlation on header properties does not appear to work
- [RIFTSAW-376] - Bpel process invoking a service that is taking more time to respond is causing the process failure in a particular environment, could be the mex.timeout parameter.
- [RIFTSAW-377] - ESB SAML example fails on empty tag listeners
- [RIFTSAW-379] - Problem using RiftSaw with MySQL
- [RIFTSAW-380] - Bad URL in partner service WSDL in bpel_helloworld_saml quickstart.
- [RIFTSAW-382] - Ode JOBID - Unique index or primary key violation Error
- [RIFTSAW-389] - UDDI class not found in integration tests
- [RIFTSAW-390] - java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy179 cannot be cast to or acle.sql.CLOB
- [RIFTSAW-397] - Schema error in juddiv3 war when deploying riftsaw into JBossAS5.1 with jbossws-native 3.2.2.GA
- [RIFTSAW-370] - Replace the errai based services into RESTful service.
- [RIFTSAW-358] - Enhance the Registration of BPEL process into UDDI
- [RIFTSAW-362] - Windows scripts need to be updated
- [RIFTSAW-364] - Document REST APIs to management capabilities
- [RIFTSAW-365] - Samples for using REST management API
- [RIFTSAW-366] - Release DSP 1.0.0.Final
- [RIFTSAW-368] - Update to juddi 3.1.0 and change deployment approach inline with ESB 4.10
- [RIFTSAW-369] - Update RiftSaw to baseline on ESB 4.10
- [RIFTSAW-374] - Add a db migration script from 2.2 to 2.3
- [RIFTSAW-383] - Add a flow quickstart in the sample.
- [RIFTSAW-385] - Upgrade to spring 3.0.3
- [RIFTSAW-393] - Upgrade to baseline on jbossws 3.4.0.GA
- [RIFTSAW-395] - Change properties back to . form and remove bin scripts
- [RIFTSAW-396] - Standard sample target on 'runtest' where only one appropriate target exists
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.