Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 10.0.0.Final
Steps to Reproduce:
- in standalone.xml enable the statistics on the web cache container
- deploy a basic application
- undeploy the application
- observes that the MBean is still registered
- re-deploy the application
- observes the MBean is still registered and a new MBean is getting registered
Git Pull Request:
In standalone.xml, if we enable statistics such as:
The following MBean:
is getting eventually registered when deploying any application.
When undeploying that application, the MBean is not getting unregistered and thus can leak pretty much anything.
Also, if you try to deploy the very same application right after another MBean will get registered:
Note: cache enable-statistics=true doesn't seems to leak anything.