1. Proposed title of this feature request
JBoss provided syslog handler should support <pattern-formatter>
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account name: Glockle Direct GmbH (911672)
Customer segment: 3
TAM : no
SRM : no
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
From JBoss EAP 6.2+ onwards we provided JBoss syslog handler. By using the JBoss syslog handler customer can use only syslogType `RFC3164, RFC5424`.
customer doesn't have option to change the pattern of syslogType.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
By using the JBoss provided syslog handler and the syslogType customer cannot print the thread-id, class name in log file.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
<server-address value="localhost" />
%-5p [%c] (%t) %s%E%n"/>
6. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?