Set up Designer with sample project with source model and connect to Teiid Instance
1) Open Package diagram for model and select Table
2) Select Preview Data action and see successful results
3) Drag diagram component and Save
4) Click Preview Data action right after click save
5) Get query result of: "Remote org.teiid.core.TeiidProcessingException: Failed to find the Connection Factory with JNDI name PREVIEW_42463872-ecd7-46dd-93b1-450354a53b55_PartsProject_PartsSourceB. Please check the name or deploy the Connection Factory with specified name."
6) Wait a few more seconds and try Preview Data again and it'll be successful
Guessing the create/deploy/redeploy VDB and maybe Data Source jobs aren't complete yet or are waiting for auto-build to run or something.
Maybe in the Preview Data action we can check the PreviewManager and stop the action of PVDB jobs are running. Or we schedule/wait the new PVDB jobs until existing are finished running.