The FinancialDemos.zip project (attached) contains source models with oodles of connection profile info (required for Preview Data) that was probably set during initial model import.
If other users import this example, this connection profile may or may not be valid.
We need to be able to clear these properties for the user.
1) Simple "Remove Connection Profile" modeling action
2) Add a "Clear" option in the "Set Connection Profile" action
3) Add a "Clean up Preview 'stuff'" action on a model project?
4) Add "Clean up Preview 'stuff'" on Export Model Project Set (tough to do)
5) Add option during Import Model Project Set to "Clean up preview stuff" (clear connection info from source models)