When importing (e.g. Metadata from JDBC Database), I can choose an existing connection profile or create a new one. If the one I create or choose has an error - say a bad password, to fix it I have to:
1. cancel out of the import wizard
2. switch perspectives to DTP
3. edit the properties for the offending connection profile
4. switch perspective back to Designer
5. re-run import wizard to try again.
Since connection property errors are a common occurrence, this is a usability issue. Suggest adding the ability to launch the connection profile property editor directly from the import wizard so the correction can be made, saved, and retested without the context switches.