Uploaded image for project: 'Teiid Designer'
  1. Teiid Designer
  2. TEIIDDES-2146

Problems with 'Set Translator Name' on a Source Model

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Done
    • Affects Version/s: 8.5
    • Fix Version/s: 8.5
    • Component/s: Modeling
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I imported a source model using Remote XML file - http://www.w3schools.com/xml/plant_catalog.xml . So the translator in the source model is 'ws'.

      1) Pick source model > Connection > Set Translator Name . In the dialog I entered 'idk' for the translator name. We should provide a dropdown of available translators if it is available, instead of text box.

      2) after i set the translator to 'idk', I did Connection > View Connection Profile Info. The translator displayed is still 'ws' - not the new one that I set.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                blafond Barry LaFond
                Reporter:
                mdrillin Mark Drilling
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: