Wizard Page 1: XML Data File Source Selection
- Name text field positions caret back to the beginning after entering a character
- when there is no name for the source model the model status message says "Source model does not exist."
- Source model text field requires the ".xmi" extension to be entered before knowing that that model already exists. So you can continue on with the wizard if you leave off the ".xmi" even if there is a model with that name.
Wizard Page 2: XML Data File Import Options Page
- Selected XML Data File is editable
- Could setting root path be done by a button and based on selection? Right now anything can be entered.
- root path label should have a colon
- splitters between the sections would be nice
- Down and Up buttons remain enabled after pushing them even though there is not a selection (throws exception if pushed again)
- seems like the Add button is misplaced. It should be under the xml tree since it is based on a tree selection. Maybe then "Add" could be changed to "Select As Column" or "Add as Column".
- root path text field positions caret back to the beginning after entering a character
- should Path be editable in Column Info? Not sure when editable how it works with root path.
Wizard Page 3: View Model Definition Page
- Selected data file is editable
- Same problems with Name text field as other text fields. Also can't seem to delete selected characters or delete the last character.