Create a new s-ramp-test module to contain all integration tests. Thoughts:
- 1 central ant script, executed by the POM, should be in charge of downloading the Jetty and and Tomcat distros, then unpacking them. Arquillian would then use them in a "managed mode."
- The ant script will eventually be in charge of downloading EAP as well, but not until we have CI hardware within the RH network. Until then, we'll need to do something similar to RTGov's current tests: require the distro be manually downloaded and unpacked, then set $JBOSS_HOME
- Fuse should be run in embedded mode.
- No tests should run by default. Hide all behind container-specific profiles, enabled only on the CI job(s).
- Include a simple s-ramp-client based test to at least ensure the app comes up, auth works, and uploading/querying works.
- Pull in any functional tests from the other modules requiring the server to be spun-up. Leave behind only pure unit tests.
The work-in-progress: https://github.com/brmeyer/s-ramp/compare/integration-tests