Seam REST Plugin for Seam Forge - this would be a killer feature
The plugin (seam-rest) should contain the following commands
- add a new javax.ws.rs.core.Application subclass annotated with @ApplicationPath - ask user for class name and base URI. Besides, scan for existing Application subclass and abort command if found.
- same as enable-jaxrs but also adds seam-rest dependencies to pom.xml.
- enable the ValidationInterceptor in beans.xml
- iterate over JAX-RS methods and ask user whether Bean Validation should be enabled for that particular method
- add a new @ExceptionMapping to the Application subclass
Furthermore, consider commands for exception-mapping management like list-exception-mapping etc.