Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.5.0.Alpha3
Fix Version/s: 4.5.0.Beta1
Server: Wildfly 8.1 Final (or older version)
Archetype: kitchensink 4.5.0Alpha3
Some mobile device (eg. smartphone)
Sprint:4.5.0.Beta1 - Bug Fix Sprint
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start Wildlfy 8.1 Final server (with -b 0.0.0.0 switch)
- Deploy kitchensink archetype in 4.5.0.Alpha3 version
- Take mobile device and go to yourAddress:8080/kitchensink-test/
- Expected: Mobile version loads (rich accordion)
- Actual: Desktop version is loaded
When you deploy kitchensink to Wildfly and access the main page via mobile device (clear browser memory and cache), it loads desktop page instead of mobile.
If I use EAP (tried with 6.2.4 and 6.3) and load the main apge with mobile device, it loads the correct page.