Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.5.0.Alpha3
Fix Version/s: 4.5.0.Alpha3
Sprint:4.5.0.Alpha3 - Sprint 5
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start Wildfly 8.0
- Deploy Metamer for RF 4.5
- Go to this page with line chart
- Defaultly I set zoom=true so nothing you need to do
- Try zooming some area in chart (click-move-release)
- Expected: as you drag mouse a rectangle is drawn and once released, marked area is zoomed
- Actual: nothing happens
The attribute 'zoom' does not work, setting it to true has no effect and user cannot zoom the chart. This attribute is only available for line chart.
I created Metamer samples of charts for 4.5.x where this can be tested (only manually for the time being).
This works in RF 5, so this has to be connected to backporting charts component (
RF-13583) to 4.5.x.