Affects Version/s: 5.4.2-fuse-01-00
Fix Version/s: 5.4.2-fuse-02-00
Similar Issues:Show 10 results
MB-1203 Expired msgs not getting acked to broker causing consumer to fill up its prefetch and not getting more msgs. MB-907 stomp consumer might not receive all msgs of a queue MB-954 Incorrect JMX properties after consuming msgs using stomp (with TX and client ack) MB-420 Messages are lost from queue if call QueueViewMBean.browse() when concurrently consuming messages via the stomp networkconnector MB-556 JMX purge() does not delete messages MB-742 ActiveMQ.Advisory.Queue won't receive events on queue creation/destruction MB-276 Persistent messages for queue still browsable in JMX console, although all messages were consumed. MB-111 Slow consumer terminally blocks both client and broker MB-361 Acknowledgment of Messages consumed from VirtualTopic consumer queues fails MB-902 broker does not check for expired persistent topic msgs.
External Issue URL:
Follow these steps to reproduce the problem:
- start broker
- start a producer and send two or more messages to a queue
- start jconsole
- click on the queue and select Operations.
- click browse and copy the JMSMessageID of the first message into clipboard
- invoke JMX operation removeMatchingMessages() with argument JMSMessageID='<message id>' , where <message id> is the copied JMSMessageID.
- verify that >= 1 message are still on the queue
- now start a consumer that connects to this queue. It won't get any messages.