Affects Version/s: 5.5.1-fuse-01-11
Fix Version/s: 5.6.0-fuse-00-00
Similar Issues:Show 10 results
MB-438 Message relay issue when have network of brokers and downstream consumers using same queue/topic but different selectors MB-377 Using small queue prefetch sizes cause all consumers to run as fast as the slowest consumer. MB-675 Propagation of selectors to virtual topics via a logical topic subscription at a consumer subscription to a physical queue. MB-871 Un-Authorized queue error from an Ldap server is not propogated back to the consumer MB-981 Consumers left lingering on broker with Stomp SSL Client. MB-759 Message getting stuck on queue, leading to KahaDB log files not being deleted and disk running out of space MB-125 consumer queue is empty when running requester MB-735 Message groups not honored or balanced on reconnected consumers MB-907 stomp consumer might not receive all msgs of a queue MB-91 Messages are read from queue but not removed
External Issue URL:
Matt is on-site for a potential customer and noted the following behavior in 5.5.1-fuse-01-20:
1. Create a queue with a space on the end.. "MyQueue "
2. Publish X number of messages to "MyQueue "
3. Create a queue, same name w/o space on the end. "MyQueue"
4. Publish Y number of messages to "MyQueue"
5. Attempt to consume messages from "MyQueue" fails.
To reproduce the issue here, use the producer demo:
1. ant producer -Durl=tcp://Susan-Javureks-MacBook-Pro-3.local:61616 -Dsubject="TEST.FOO " -Dmax=5
2. ant producer -Durl=tcp://Susan-Javureks-MacBook-Pro-3.local:61616 -Dsubject="TEST.FOO" -Dmax=5
Via jconsole, you'll see two queues created. Looking closely at the name attribute, you can see the space if you highlight the entire name (see attached jconsole.jpg).
3. ant consumer -Durl=tcp://Susan-Javureks-MacBook-Pro-3.local:61616 -Dsubject="TEST.FOO" -Dmax=10
Will work grab all 10 messages regardless of the "space" at the end:
Susan-Javureks-MacBook-Pro-3:example sjavurek$ ant consumer -Durl=tcp://Susan-Javureks-MacBook-Pro-3.local:61616 -Dsubject="TEST.FOO" -Dmax=10
The queue size for both queues goes to 0. Running consumer with -Dmax=1 for -Dsubject="TEST.FOO " twice in a row results in one message pulled of "TEST.FOO " and one from "TEST.FOO".
Seems a bit confused ....