Details

    • Type: Task
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Done
    • Affects Version/s: 5.2.11.Final
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Documentation
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affects:
      Documentation (Ref Guide, User Guide, etc.)

      Description

      The original core transaction module was called Arjuna. Then years ago we changed it to ArjunaCore. Then we changed it to TxCore, though didn't change the docs consistently or the Java package structure. Then TxCore became confusing and conflicted with other uses elsewhere (e.g., Microsoft) so we reverted to ArjunaCore (blogs, docs etc.) But once again, not consistently. Fix the docs.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                marklittle Mark Little
                Reporter:
                marklittle Mark Little
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                1 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: