JBoss Profiler allows monitoring of key operating metrics such as CPU and memory in production environment. Subsequently it offers tools for analysis and troubleshooting of enterprise applications based on statistics collected in production. While many tools focus on development time application profiling, generally they do not address memory leaks and CPU spike problems that occur sporadically in production after days of normal operation. JBoss Profiler is an aspect applied at the JBoss MicroContainer level and is specifically tuned for low impact, high value data collection.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Release Notes Report Generates release notes for chosen issue types and versions of the current project.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved issues ...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.