1. Proposed title of this feature request
Optionally disable swimlanes autoclaim functionality
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: BBVA / #5841948
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: yes
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
We have been using for many years a BPMN2.0 compliant modeler (ARIS modeler) and we have a lot of diagrams with swimlanes that are running in a production environment. In order to start using Red Hat BPM Suite, we need to optionally disable the autoclaim functionality to avoid changing behaviour of our processes.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
In our organization, it doesn't always make sense for the user who has completed the first task of a SwimLane, to autoclaim the following tasks that appear in that SwimLane. For this reason, we want to be able to disable this functionality in an optional way.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
The best way for us would be to have an additional "autoclaim - true/false" property related to lanes at design level.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
The FDE could show the implementation to the customer.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
BPMS 7.0 GA
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Yes, BBVA can assist with its development team and Red Hat onsite consultants.