The jboss-service.xml editor needs to be able to edit a jboss-service.xml:
- Add attributes (to MBeans)
- Remove Attributes (From MBeans)
- Change Attribute values
- Add MBeans
- Remove MBeans
- Add dependency declarations including ones with optional-attribute-name
- Remove dependency declarations
- JBMS uses named lists (Element type attributes) inside of attributes:
- JBMS uses named maps (Element type attributes) inside of attributes:
- Add to named lists/maps
- Remove from named lists/maps
- change values of named maps (list version is a remove/add)
This should be done while:
- preserving comments and whitespace wherever possible.
- being liberal and unfickle.
- noting what changed so that deltas can be applied via other services.