Status: Resolved (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.6.0.AM3
Fix Version/s: 4.12.0.AM1
Sprint:devex #154 September 2018, devex #155 September 2018, devex #156 October 2018, devex #157 November 2019, devex #158 November 2018
Git Pull Request:
- EXEC: create an application (via ex. nodejs-mongo-persistent template), import the project and create a server adapter for it
- ASSERT: server adapter is created
- EXEC: start the server adapter in Debugging
- ASSERT: sever adapter is in [Debugging, Synchronized] state
- ASSERT: select pod and pick "Port Forwarding..." and it states that the forwarding is started
- EXEC: in Explorer: select the pod for your service and pick "Delete"
- ASSERT: pod gets deleted and recreated
- ASSERT: select pod and pick "Port Forwarding..." and it states that the forwarding is stopped
The server adapter still says that is is [Debugging, Synchronized], but debugging is not working any more. Debugging doesn't work any more because the port forwarding was stopped. To have it running again you need to restart the port forwarding for the new pod.
Server adapter should get out of debugging and back into normal run mode [Started, Synchronized].