Runtime detection doesn't work for 3.4.0 with the whitelist. A regex would be better
- EXE: Preferences > JBoss Runtime Detection > Download
- ASSERT: List of available runtimes shows up, containing CDK 3.4.0
- EXEC: Choose "CDK 3.4.0" & hit "Next"
- EXEC: next page: provide credentials & hit "Next"
- EXEC: next page: accept the terms & hit "Next"
- EXEC: next page: use the suggested defaults, make sure that "Install folder" is a separate folder (ex. freshly created ~/cdk/) & hit "Finish"
- ASSERT: wait for the download to finish
The download wont detect the new CDK 3.4.0 that you just downloaded