- EXEC: Ctrl + 3 and provide "Runtime" into the filter field, choose Download Runtimes
- EXEC: choose CDK v3.3.0, hit "Next"
- ASSERT: credentials page shows up
- EXEC: provide credentials, hit "Next"
- ASSERT: license page shows up
- EXEC: accept it, hit "Next"
- ASSERT: "Download Runtime" page shows up
- EXEC: confirm suggested values, hit "Finish"
- ASSERT: download is triggered, is progressing.
Once the download is finished, an error shows up:
If you verify the destination, you see that it's actually a file (while the dialog talks of a folder):