It was suggested today on build.next call by Max that it would be great if when gtk/swt/browser/webkit problems occur as a result of Central loading that we could notify the user what when wrong and suggest a solution.
- No more handles with install-grinder https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-19750 and https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-install-grinder.install-tests.matrix_master/2839/PROJECT=devstudio,eclipseBundleVersion=mars.M6,jdk=java18_default,label_exp=%28RHEL7||beaker||jboss-prod%29&&!ia64&&!ppc64&&!rhts/console
- SWT problem? GTK problem? xvnc/xvfb problem?
- missing webkit package on RHEL7 ?
- @mickael to ping Fred; see what is missing on RHEL7 (need GTK3 packages)
- what about x86 bundles for x86_64 platform? - https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-devdoc/blob/master/building/how_to_build_jbosstools_faq.adoc#my-build-is-failing-due-to-unsatisfiedlinkerror-or-a-missing-so-file