I randomly started receiving the error in one of my projects:
My marshalling setup is like so:
I tried adding @Portable to the PhotoAnalysisRequest class with no success. This is the class:
This is in the latest 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT, when digging into the issue I found out that reverting to this commit: https://github.com/errai/errai/commit/b1333de49227ab01fb744e067d4e66b1f8a41ab1 the issue no longer appears.
Seems the issue is with this commit: https://github.com/errai/errai/commit/297941735e38d1ad4498af6acedd53669026ab61 or a later commit (more likely to be the optimization commit causing the issue).
What I have tried so far:
- clean installing my project
- cleaning all caches
- added @Portable to the class
- reverting my recent errai changes to the marshaller (wasn't the issue)