Affects Version/s: A-MQ 7.0.0.ER7, A-MQ 7.0.0.ER8, A-MQ 7.0.0.GA
Fix Version/s: A-MQ 7.0.0.ER14
- Firefox 43.0.4 (64-bit)
- Chromium 47.0.2526.80 (64-bit)
Steps to Reproduce:
- login to hawtio (http://IP:8161/hawtio/login)
- go to Artemis tab
- click to button with title "Expand all nodes" or "Unexpand all nodes"
- go to JMX tab
- click to button with title "Unexpand all nodes"
Release Notes Text:In a previous Beta release, attempting to 'expand all nodes' or the reverse in the left hand tree of the console produced no result. Users had to step through the tree manually.
This issue has been resolved.
Release Notes Docs Status:Documented as Resolved Issue
When I'm in Artemis tab and click to button with title "Expand all nodes" or "Unexpand all nodes" i get error:
- Error: $(...).dynatree(...).visit is not a function
And if i go to the JMX tab and clicked to "Unexpand all nodes" I get next error:
- Error: d.li is null
Logs from logging console:
Working expanding and unexpanding all nodes.