Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.1.0
Similar Issues:Show 6 results
ECLIPSE-620 allow drag n drop of projects to a JMX process if its a Karaf as we know how to deploy to it ECLIPSE-681 allow a project to be drag and dropped onto a vanilla OSGi container via JMX ECLIPSE-749 Deploying a Camel java project using drag and drop to a container in a fabric causes unknown protocol: fab ECLIPSE-689 Deploying fuse esb - cbr example using drag n drop over JMX fails with a null in the path ECLIPSE-131 have a Run -> Run in Karaf X option to provision a deployment unit (jar, bundle, WAR whatever) in Karaf for maven projects ECLIPSE-723 allow the Deploy To menu to deploy to Fuse ESB's connected via JMX
- we should be able to auto detect a JMX Karaf node rather like we have for detected Camel, ActiveMQ etc. So any JMX tree (either local processes, remote JMX or Fabric explorer) would auto-detect Karaf
- once we've a KarafNode we should provide access to the available bundles and services as views
- we should then allow an application/project to be dropped onto a Karaf container to deploy it.
- this woudl then
- build the project via mvn as usual
- use the JMX API to install the project using the installBundle(name) API - using mvn:groupId/artifactId/version - if its a FAB we put fab: in front
A real nice to have would be to allow 'dev:watch *' to be enabled on the container; so that builds to the project auto-update in the container. I guess we could do this purely in IDE; having some way to note that a project auto-updates the container maybe. Easier to do it on the container side of things though when we do the drag/drop - though we'd need a JMX API to enable this feature.