Implement a warning popup when the user changes the type of a column that has been already populated.
To be done/merged after
- If the column contains no value, no confirmation is needed
- If old and new types are the same the user has to decide if the values should be removed or not
- If old and new types are not the same the user has to accept that old values will be removed
- All warning popups should contains also a "Cancel" command to abort the edit
- If the user try to update the column type with the same column type no warning should be raised and data should stay untouched
|HTML/CSS for warning dialog||Resolved|