The CDI TCK project will provide a mechanism to verify compatibility of JSR-299: Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE implementations and containers with the CDI specification. The purpose of the CDI specification is to unify the JSF managed bean component model with the EJB component model, resulting in a significantly simplified programming model for web-based applications.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 6 created and 11 resolved
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Release Notes Report Generates release notes for chosen issue types and versions of the current project.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved issues ...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.