Currently we cannot support transactions for queuing, this must change.
1. Add a new enqueue method (as opposed to tpacall with TPNOREPLY as this will not allow a transaction)
2. Add a new dequeue method - why not?
3. Put these in a header btxatmi.h
4. Make enqueue like tpacall but allow a transaction to be sent with a TPNOREPLY
5. Change stomp connect code (the Java stuff from codehaus) to
1. Read the transaction IOR and associate it with the thread in a way that HornetQ will be able to understand it
2. use an javax.jms.XAConnection for the enqueue so that the message will be enqueued in the transaction
3. disassociate the transaction after the enqueue