Add support for remote JNDI after all. It was agreed that:
- Remote JNDI would run over Remoting
- Remote JNDI for EJB is strictly a legacy access protocol, deprecated in favor of "ejb:"
- The Remote JNDI service would proxy to a specific Context of the server JNDI tree - maybe "java:jboss/shared", maybe something else
- Server-side services would opt-in to Remote JNDI; initially we'd only support:
- Remote EJB interfaces
- HornetQ connection factories
- In the future we may support:
- User bindings, so long as they're serializable
- In the future we will never support:
- Proxied DataSources
- Proxied JMS invocations
Initial project tree is at https://github.com/dmlloyd/jboss-remote-jndi for now.