Use arquillian.xml with dedicated qualifier such as "persistence-dbunit" and handle it in the same fashion as currently available properties for the extension (preferably in dbunit package):
- Create configuration class similar to PersistenceConfiguration
- Make ConfigurationImporter and ConfigurationExporter generic to work for currently existing configuration and newly created DBUnit specific.
- Introduce DBUnitConfiguration producer similar to PersistenceConfigurationProducer.
- Serialize new properties in PersistenceExtensionArchiveAppender (same as for general properties)
- Introduce remote producer (which deserialize deployed property file and make it available on the server side) similar to RemotePersistenceConfigurationProducer