Repository names are super ugly:
- digger-jenkins ---> aerogear-digger
- digger-java --> aerogear-digger-java-client
- digkins --> aerogear-digger-node-client (also publish on NPM with the new name)
- digger-installer --> aerogear-digger-installer ??
- Do the renaming
- Change references in AeroGear.org website
- Search for the names in AG, FHENG, FH, etc. Github orgs and rename as much as possible
Update: Ensure that any follow on JIRAs to deal with automation/testing/installation (rhmap and digger) are added/updated
Search for the names in the github orgs to see if there is anywhere it needs to be updated.